- Hyderabad Cricketer Mohammed Siraj: Journey From Rs 500 To Rs 2.6 Crore
- The Best Online Coupon Site to Save You Money
- Patanjali CEO Acharya Balakrishna is now officially one of the richest men in India
- Punjab startup wootbee launches online platform to Find Best Cooks, Maids, Tiffin Services in your Area
- Gurgaon school teacher opens chole kulchha-chana food stall to support family
As an entrepreneur, outside influences will always come in your way of being successful. It is up to you as the entrepreneur to let these outside influences determine your success. As a young entrepreneur, I face a lot of outside influences every day. I had to learn my lesson the hard way about the outside influences and this is what I’ve learned.
- Follow your heart
- Be careful of who you take advice from
- Monitor other successful people
- Constantly educate yourself.
- Always remain confident in your thoughts and ideas.
- Do it because you want to do it.
- Eliminate all negative influences around you
- Use failures, negativity, and cynicism, as motivators to do better
- Commit yourself to success
- Stay FOCUSED
I really can say that I have had the entrepreneur spirit my whole life. There have been times in my life where I let outside influences influence my decision and I see where those influences led me. It’s good to take advice and listen to people but remember you make the decision not anyone else. When you learn this philosophy, success is your reward for putting it to action.