- 5 Reasons Why WordPress is The Best for Your Business Website
- 7 Things Why WPX Hosting Is Best For Your High Traffic Website
- Eureka Forbes Customer Service Center: The Best Solution For Water Impurities
- Can I Play & Earn At An Online Casino Without Making An Investment?
- Rehab Treatment Centers – Your Pathway to an Addiction Free Life
Don’t want to enter your credit card information while setting up Roku? Are you worried that Roku will charge you for the registration of your device? If you give answer to any of these questions is in yes, there is a good news. You will be glad to know that you can also install Roku without credit card. This guide will teach you how to do so. Continue reading.
Roku has become the most popular streaming device on the planet. It offers a vast selection of all streaming devices/OTT. You will access more channels and content on Roku as compared to other streaming devices in the market. In addition to Amazon, Hulu and Netflix, thousands of more channels are available to watch on Roku running a wide range of music, movies, TV shows and what not.
On the other hand, Roku is an easy-to-setup device. You just need an internet connection and credit card information to register your device. The credit card details will be used for in-app purchases such as subscribing to various SVOD channels or purchasing movies from FrandangoNOW.
Create a Roku account without a credit card
Prior to streaming media content on your Roku device, you have to create a Roku account which stores the information about installed channels. To make a Roku account without using credit card details, pursue the steps highlighted below:
- Switch on your computer or smartphone.
- Open your favorite web browser.
- Head over to Roku no CC
- Click on create my account button on the bottom side of the page.
- A new page will appear resembles like a form.
- Fill in the necessary information such as username, password, email, etc.
- Once you are done with adding your information, click continue.
- Now, go to the payment section.
- After that, click on update button.
In this way, your Roku account has been created successfully. Keep in mind to add a PIN for making purchases. Doing so will help you in adding accidentally a fee-based channel. Not only this but also it will prevent your kids or unknown persons from making purchases on the behalf of you.
Activate Roku without credit card
Here are the steps to bear into mind while activating the Roku device with no credit card details:
- When you install Roku for the very first time, you will be asked to head over to roku.com/link to register it.
- Create a Roku account by following the aforementioned steps if you don’t have already.
- Log in to your Roku account by entering the correct username and password.
- Connect your media player to the internet.
- It may take some time to start as it may download new software initially.
- There is a Roku link code to be shown on your streaming device.
- Note it down carefully.
- After that, enter this code on the website and click submit.
- Click on the payment section on your account.
- Finally, click on remote payment method option appearing at the bottom side of the screen.
Walk through the on-screen instructions which are a piece of cake. Follow them one by one and install your Roku device. In case you find any error during the process, don’t hesitate to talk to our experts. They are experienced and knowledgeable enough to fix every technical issue like a magic.
When you buy any channel on Roku, then you must provide the credit card or PayPal information. Once done, you can stream AVI Roku very easily.
We hope we have given all the satisfactorily answers to your queries regarding using Roku without credit card. But still, if there is anything left, do let us know via the comments section below. We will respond you in an efficient manner.