- Sewer Inspection Camera Systems Market 2019 - Growth Factors, Report With Depth Industry Analysis
- Importance of trade show for business and use mobile technology in trade shows
- Nepal Trekking Holidays the Five Best Treks
- 3 Interesting Facts about the Best Rated Cast Iron Pan
- Most Recent Trends In Luxury Car Rentals
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) is used to treat acute and chronic wounds. A vacuum source creates continuous or intermittent negative pressure inside the wound to remove fluid, exudates, and infectious materials to prepare the wound for healing and closure. NPWT systems consist of a vacuum pump, drainage tubing, a foam or gauze wound dressing, and an adhesive film dressing that covers and seals the wound. The therapy involves the controlled application of sub-atmospheric pressure to the local wound environment, using a sealed wound dressing connected to a vacuum pump.
View full report @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/negative-pressure-wound-therapy-market
Since the clearance of first NPWT device by FDA in the U.S., the system has evolved considerably. New device and dressing features have been added that make the system safer, more efficient, and more user-friendly in care settings other than hospitals, such as in long-term care facilities, rehab centers, and even patients’ homes. This has been the major driver for the global negative pressure wound therapy.
The global negative pressure wound therapy is segmented on the basis of products such as conventional NPWT products and single-use NPWT products. The conventional NPWT products are further segmented into conventional NPWT canisters, conventional NPWT pumps and conventional NPWT dressing kits. On the basis of application, the global negative pressure wound therapy market is segmented into skin ulcers, burns, surgical and traumatic wounds. The global negative pressure wound therapy devices market is mainly driven by the competitive pricing of the products by the market players and the ability to treat chronic and acute wounds.
Download Sample research report with TOC and Figures @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/58235
In terms of geography, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the highest growth rate during the forecast period with China and India being the major region of growth. Growing geriatric population across the globe has increased the population base of the patients suffering from diabetes and chronic wounds would further drive the negative pressure wound therapy market.
The Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market is segmented on the following bases:
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market Revenue (USD Mn), By Product,
- Convention Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market
- Single-Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market Revenue (USD Mn), By Application,
- Skin Ulcers
- Surgical and Traumatic Wounds
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market Revenue (USD Mn), By Geography,
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Players Identified for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market Include:
Acelity (Kinetic Concepts, Inc.), Smith & Nephew, ConvaTec Inc., Medela, Mölnlycke Health Care, Coloplast Corp., Paul Hartmann AG, Systagenix, Stryker Corporation, 3M Health Careand Others
Do inquiry before purchase the Industry Research Report @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/58235
This report offers:
- An overview of the global markets for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2013-2023, with historical information for 2013 & 2013, and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges and future prospects.
- Market competition scrutiny tools such as market share analysis, fractal map assessment.
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launch, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market