Gone are the days when selecting a mehndi design was an important topic for brides only. These days even grooms have become more conscious of the type of mehndi design they want to wear for their big day. With so many types of designs like traditional, modern, and funky; it’s very easy for one to get crazy in choosing the perfect one. Therefore to ease things out, we have compiled 5 different mehndi styles which the groom can get painted on his hands.
- For the grooms who like to do something ‘out of the box’ this hand-armor mehndi design is the best choice. The most attention-catching part of this mehndi is the intricate and traditional design. And this is very much in contrast with its placement which gives it a modern feel.
- This mehndi design is the best example of simplicity at its best. The element which makes it even more unique is the way only middle fingers are covered joined by that hanging jhoomar. Although a little intricate, it is a nice take on simple mehandi designs.
- A floral design is an evergreen option when it comes to mehndi. Although it is considered to be a bit feminine in nature, this image depicts the perfect way it can work wonders for a groom as well. So if you are looking for some easy mehandi designs then it is a good option to consider.
- A perfect option for grooms who are seeking mehndi designs which are traditional and minimalistic. This chakra design is a very commonly used mehndi style which looks complete in itself and does not need other complicated designs.
- A shehnai and tabla hold a lot of importance in an Indian wedding. These musical instruments are played because they are known to spread happiness in the atmosphere with the music. Then why not add that happiness to your palm by this music instrument mehndi design. And another fun part is that it works as playful mehndi designs for kids as well.
One of the most common mistakes committed by brides and grooms is the habit of delaying the task of mehndi till the last moment. Due to this, they lose on getting the perfect mehndi artist to paint their hands for the big day. You should not fall prey to this as well. Just visit Shaadidukaam.com, the online wedding market where you will find almost hundreds of mehndi artist in your city. Don’t waste time, visit and book now!